- Large door opening of 1,310 and unique access to the working area, most compact machine with a footprint of just 86.1 ft²
- Unrestricted crane loading of up to 2,205 lb
- Quick and easy to set up thanks to it´s three-point support
- Comprehensive cooling measures, high-performance coolant unit and multi-sensor compensation as standard
- 17 % higher precision with the optional precision package
- Stiff construction with high static masses and balanced moving parts
- Several table solutions from the 5-axes machining with up to 2,205 lb or complete machining with milling and turning with up to 737.6 ft lb
- Widest spindle range on the market with up to 30,000 rpm or with up to 147.5 ft lb
- Machineintegrated tool magazines with up to 180 pockets
Stiff monoBLOCK concept
- monoBLOCK – Maximum stability from one casting
- One-piece column with large, stable slideways, 1.7 in. roller guideways in all axes
- Maximum stability thanks to large ball screws in all axes ø 40 / 50 / 40
- FEM optimization of all components
- Clamping of the swivelling rotary table
Digitization is changing our world both quickly and radically. The switch to digitization requires fundamental further development which can only be achieved globally and jointly, in strong partnerships and on an equal footing. DMG MORI continues to develop positively – technologically, structurally and culturally. Our business is marked by Dynamic and Excellence.
DMG MORI AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT is a worldwide leading manufacturer of machine tools with sales revenues of more than € 2.6 billion and about 7,500 employees. As “Global One Company” − together with DMG MORI COMPANY LIMITED − we reach sales revenues of more than € 3.8 billion.
Our integrated technology and automation solutions cover turning and milling machines, as well as Advanced Technologies, ULTRASONIC, LASERTEC and ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING.